CoulterBellonStephen

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Friday, 11 May 2012

LDS Authors Giveaway Hop

Posted on 00:00 by Unknown

I am excited to be part of the LDS Authors Giveaway Hop starting today and going until May 17th.  It is a way for everyone to get to know LDS writers that they may not have thought of before.

For my part of the hop, I am giving away an LDS book readers basket including Lockdown byTraci Hunter Abramson and Rearview Mirror by Stephanie Black---and a yummy dessert for you to eat while you read.

All you have to do is be a follower of my blog and leave me a comment in the comment trail.  Easy peasy!  And you won't be sorry.  Both Traci and Stephanie's books will keep you turning pages long after you knew you should be in bed.  And dessert? Well, who could pass that up, right?

Here is the list of other participants so you have a chance of winning tons of books by other LDS authors!


Good luck!
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • First Page Friday
    Well, after yesterday's comments, I just want to post the link to where you can get a hardcopy of All Fall Down.  You know, in case Jon ...
  • What's Your Editing Process?
    Today I am hunkered down working on these final edits.  I have babysitters set for my children, power snacks ready for me, and I think I...
  • My Blog Tour is Almost Here!
    I've never done an official blog tour before, but with All Fall Down , I am pleased to announce I will be doing one.  The amazing Lexie ...
  • Do You Ever Wonder If It's Worth It?
    "In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins not by strength but by perseverance." - H. Jackson B...
  • The Writing Process--Tell Me Yours & I'll Tell You Mine
    I've been analyzing my writing process and I thought it might be fun to share it with you and see how it compares to your writing proces...
  • Book Review: Reforming Lord Ragsdale
    I know, I know, I'm reviewing another historical this week.  I'm just on a historical kick these days and Carla Kelly is my author o...
  • Choosing Names for Your Characters
    So, after reading Debra's comment yesterday about the name "Grace" being too common, I went into a bit of panic mode since tha...
  • First Page Friday
    Well, since it's Friday the 13th, this is either a scary post or a lucky one.  I'll go for lucky. Thank you so much to both the subm...
  • Supporting the Cause of Literacy
    As most of you know, I am a big advocate of libraries and literacy.  I think that libraries are the great equalizer in that everyone has acc...
  • I Can Do Hard Things
    Yesterday my friend was telling me about how she was cleaning out her older son's room (who had just left on an LDS mission) and her dau...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (175)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (29)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (25)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (23)
    • ►  January (23)
  • ▼  2012 (283)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (26)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ►  July (23)
    • ►  June (25)
    • ▼  May (24)
      • JumpStartWriMo Starts Tomorrow! And Musings on Mot...
      • Word Count Wednesday
      • Graduation
      • Memorial Day and a Book Review: Defenders of Faith
      • First Page Friday
      • Book Reviews--Love 'Em or Leave 'Em?
      • Word Count Wednesday and I'm Having a Moment
      • Open-Ended or All Tied Up--What Kind of Ending Do ...
      • Book Review: Royal Secrets
      • First Page Friday and The Hop Winner!
      • Writers and Unicyclists
      • Word Count Wednesday and Unclaimed Prizes
      • Hawaii Five-O Season Finale--What Were the Writers...
      • Book Reviews: Daughters of Jared and Dangerous Favor
      • First Page Friday
      • LDS Authors Giveaway Hop
      • Plot vs. Character What Do You Think?
      • Word Count Wednesday
      • Castle, Hawaii Five-O, and a Book Review: The Duke...
      • Announcing The Winners!!
      • First Page Friday Plus Last Day of the Party and F...
      • Four Incredible "J" Prizes to be Won Today!
      • Flash Fiction Contest Entries--They Need Your Vote!
      • Four Ebooks Up For Grabs & A Bit of Castle/Hawaii 5-0
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (22)
    • ►  January (22)
  • ►  2011 (42)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (19)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile