CoulterBellonStephen

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Word Count Wednesday

Posted on 08:17 by Unknown
I've been working like a crazy person with every spare moment I have during the day and I am happy to tell you that I have finished editing the first 120 pages of my manuscript.  Woohoo!  All the critiques, the beta comments, editorial suggestions and my own readings have all culminated in a thoroughly edited first half of the book.

It feels good!  Only one more half to go.  We're on the downslide.  *pats self on back*

How did you do this week?
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • First Page Friday
    Well, after yesterday's comments, I just want to post the link to where you can get a hardcopy of All Fall Down.  You know, in case Jon ...
  • What's Your Editing Process?
    Today I am hunkered down working on these final edits.  I have babysitters set for my children, power snacks ready for me, and I think I...
  • My Blog Tour is Almost Here!
    I've never done an official blog tour before, but with All Fall Down , I am pleased to announce I will be doing one.  The amazing Lexie ...
  • Do You Ever Wonder If It's Worth It?
    "In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins not by strength but by perseverance." - H. Jackson B...
  • The Writing Process--Tell Me Yours & I'll Tell You Mine
    I've been analyzing my writing process and I thought it might be fun to share it with you and see how it compares to your writing proces...
  • Book Review: Reforming Lord Ragsdale
    I know, I know, I'm reviewing another historical this week.  I'm just on a historical kick these days and Carla Kelly is my author o...
  • First Page Friday
    Well, since it's Friday the 13th, this is either a scary post or a lucky one.  I'll go for lucky. Thank you so much to both the subm...
  • Choosing Names for Your Characters
    So, after reading Debra's comment yesterday about the name "Grace" being too common, I went into a bit of panic mode since tha...
  • I Can Do Hard Things
    Yesterday my friend was telling me about how she was cleaning out her older son's room (who had just left on an LDS mission) and her dau...
  • Scarecrow and Mrs. King--How the Spy Business Has Changed
    So you all know that I'm in an editing marathon/crunch right now and things are going great/horrible.  I've become quite adept at mo...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (175)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (29)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (25)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (23)
    • ►  January (23)
  • ▼  2012 (283)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (26)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ▼  July (23)
      • Supporting the Cause of Literacy
      • The Acknowledgments Page
      • First Page Friday---Where It's My First Page
      • Gesture Crutches---Do You Use Them?
      • Word Count Wednesday
      • Some Great Ebook Deals For Your TBR Pile
      • I Can Do Hard Things
      • Getting to Know Ms. Shreditor
      • The Writing Process--Tell Me Yours & I'll Tell You...
      • Word Count Wednesday
      • Scarecrow and Mrs. King--How the Spy Business Has ...
      • Do You Have a Lucky Writing Shirt?
      • First Page Friday
      • What's Your Editing Process?
      • Word Count Wednesday
      • G-Rated Non-Profanity (Yes, I'm Editing)
      • Dissecting My Manuscript
      • First Page Friday
      • Danger on Our Fourth of July
      • Happy 4th of July! And Word Count Wednesday
      • My New Cover! Come See!
      • How Far Can Love Scenes Go in Clean Romance?
      • Happy Canada Day!
    • ►  June (25)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (22)
    • ►  January (22)
  • ►  2011 (42)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (19)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile