CoulterBellonStephen

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Word Count Wednesday & Come Vote For Me

Posted on 09:23 by Unknown
Well, this has been one of the busiest weeks of my life so my word count is zero.  I did think of a few more possible plot twists for Bart's story, and I'm glad about that.  I just need to sit and write them down.

I did want to mention that there are only two more days to vote for me in the public voting for the RONE awards.  What's that you ask?  Here's the info:

My book All Fall Down, is up for a RONE award which honors the best of independently published and small press books. This is the second round where the public can vote and I’m asking you to vote for me. Please keep in mind voting ends this Friday.

In order to make it fair, the sponsors have required that everyone register so no one can robo-vote. It is fast and easy, and they don’t spam, so if you don’t mind that one extra step, I would really appreciate it.

All you have to do is register, log in, go to Fun Stuff Week 5 and vote for All Fall Down by Julie Bellon.

Of course if you don't think my book merits this award, then you are not under any obligation to vote for it.

Click here for the link to register and vote.

How did you do on your word count this week?


Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • First Page Friday
    Well, after yesterday's comments, I just want to post the link to where you can get a hardcopy of All Fall Down.  You know, in case Jon ...
  • What's Your Editing Process?
    Today I am hunkered down working on these final edits.  I have babysitters set for my children, power snacks ready for me, and I think I...
  • My Blog Tour is Almost Here!
    I've never done an official blog tour before, but with All Fall Down , I am pleased to announce I will be doing one.  The amazing Lexie ...
  • Do You Ever Wonder If It's Worth It?
    "In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins not by strength but by perseverance." - H. Jackson B...
  • The Writing Process--Tell Me Yours & I'll Tell You Mine
    I've been analyzing my writing process and I thought it might be fun to share it with you and see how it compares to your writing proces...
  • Book Review: Reforming Lord Ragsdale
    I know, I know, I'm reviewing another historical this week.  I'm just on a historical kick these days and Carla Kelly is my author o...
  • Choosing Names for Your Characters
    So, after reading Debra's comment yesterday about the name "Grace" being too common, I went into a bit of panic mode since tha...
  • First Page Friday
    Well, since it's Friday the 13th, this is either a scary post or a lucky one.  I'll go for lucky. Thank you so much to both the subm...
  • Supporting the Cause of Literacy
    As most of you know, I am a big advocate of libraries and literacy.  I think that libraries are the great equalizer in that everyone has acc...
  • I Can Do Hard Things
    Yesterday my friend was telling me about how she was cleaning out her older son's room (who had just left on an LDS mission) and her dau...

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (175)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (29)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ▼  May (24)
      • First Page Friday
      • This Weird Thing Happened & My Thoughts On Critiques
      • Word Count Wednesday
      • Book Review Her Hesitant Heart
      • Memorial Day
      • First Page Friday--Oops!
      • Author Newsletters--What Do You Want To See?
      • Word Count Wednesday & Come Vote For Me
      • Hawaii Five-O Season Finale---My Thoughts
      • 4th Annual LDS Writer Blogfest---A Personal Book R...
      • First Page Friday
      • Castle Season Finale Review
      • Word Count Wednesday
      • Don't Tell Me I Haven't Watched It Yet!
      • Book Review: Belonging to Heaven
      • First Page Friday
      • Research--Fun and Boring All At the Same Time
      • Word Count Wednesday
      • Castle and Hawaii Five-O Review: Drones, Carlos &...
      • Three Book Reviews for Mother's Day
      • My First Review!
      • First Page Friday & Ashes Ashes is Available on Ki...
      • I've Been Waiting and It's Still Not Up
      • Word Count Wednesday
    • ►  April (25)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (23)
    • ►  January (23)
  • ►  2012 (283)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (26)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ►  July (23)
    • ►  June (25)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (22)
    • ►  January (22)
  • ►  2011 (42)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (19)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile