CoulterBellonStephen

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Monday, 27 May 2013

Memorial Day

Posted on 12:01 by Unknown
I hope you're taking advantage of this Memorial Day to hug your loved ones a little bit closer and remember those who have gone on before us.

I'm so grateful for my belief and knowledge in a hereafter where families are reunited and a loving Savior will wrap his arms around us and welcome us home.

Until we meet again . . .
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • First Page Friday
    Well, after yesterday's comments, I just want to post the link to where you can get a hardcopy of All Fall Down.  You know, in case Jon ...
  • What's Your Editing Process?
    Today I am hunkered down working on these final edits.  I have babysitters set for my children, power snacks ready for me, and I think I...
  • My Blog Tour is Almost Here!
    I've never done an official blog tour before, but with All Fall Down , I am pleased to announce I will be doing one.  The amazing Lexie ...
  • Do You Ever Wonder If It's Worth It?
    "In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins not by strength but by perseverance." - H. Jackson B...
  • The Writing Process--Tell Me Yours & I'll Tell You Mine
    I've been analyzing my writing process and I thought it might be fun to share it with you and see how it compares to your writing proces...
  • Book Review: Reforming Lord Ragsdale
    I know, I know, I'm reviewing another historical this week.  I'm just on a historical kick these days and Carla Kelly is my author o...
  • First Page Friday
    Well, since it's Friday the 13th, this is either a scary post or a lucky one.  I'll go for lucky. Thank you so much to both the subm...
  • Choosing Names for Your Characters
    So, after reading Debra's comment yesterday about the name "Grace" being too common, I went into a bit of panic mode since tha...
  • I Can Do Hard Things
    Yesterday my friend was telling me about how she was cleaning out her older son's room (who had just left on an LDS mission) and her dau...
  • Scarecrow and Mrs. King--How the Spy Business Has Changed
    So you all know that I'm in an editing marathon/crunch right now and things are going great/horrible.  I've become quite adept at mo...

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (175)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (29)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ▼  May (24)
      • First Page Friday
      • This Weird Thing Happened & My Thoughts On Critiques
      • Word Count Wednesday
      • Book Review Her Hesitant Heart
      • Memorial Day
      • First Page Friday--Oops!
      • Author Newsletters--What Do You Want To See?
      • Word Count Wednesday & Come Vote For Me
      • Hawaii Five-O Season Finale---My Thoughts
      • 4th Annual LDS Writer Blogfest---A Personal Book R...
      • First Page Friday
      • Castle Season Finale Review
      • Word Count Wednesday
      • Don't Tell Me I Haven't Watched It Yet!
      • Book Review: Belonging to Heaven
      • First Page Friday
      • Research--Fun and Boring All At the Same Time
      • Word Count Wednesday
      • Castle and Hawaii Five-O Review: Drones, Carlos &...
      • Three Book Reviews for Mother's Day
      • My First Review!
      • First Page Friday & Ashes Ashes is Available on Ki...
      • I've Been Waiting and It's Still Not Up
      • Word Count Wednesday
    • ►  April (25)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (23)
    • ►  January (23)
  • ►  2012 (283)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (26)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ►  July (23)
    • ►  June (25)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (22)
    • ►  January (22)
  • ►  2011 (42)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (19)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile