CoulterBellonStephen

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Monday, 30 January 2012

Treasure Hunting

Posted on 09:56 by Unknown
So, I realize you might be getting tired of hearing about my paper-purging efforts, but I had such a productive weekend. I sorted all the kids' papers, and we went through them together to see what they wanted to keep and what they didn't. It was hilarious! Old love notes, pictures and doodles they'd drawn, it was just so fun to sit and reminisce with them and to see how far they've come.

Not only did we unearth those little sentimental treasures, but I also unearthed a $20 bill from an old birthday card, my daughter's social security card we'd misplaced a few years back, and a little bag of bite-size Three Musketeers bars that were only slightly smushed.

All in all, I'd count that as a very productive, treasure-filled, paper-purging weekend. And the good news is I only have ONE CORNER of my room left to purge. I wish I had taken a before picture so that you can all realize what an amazing feat this is. I also wish I'd taken a picture of the bags and bags of paper that I have recycled this month. Yet, even without the pictures, I'm feeling good.

What did you do this past weekend?
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • First Page Friday
    Well, after yesterday's comments, I just want to post the link to where you can get a hardcopy of All Fall Down.  You know, in case Jon ...
  • What's Your Editing Process?
    Today I am hunkered down working on these final edits.  I have babysitters set for my children, power snacks ready for me, and I think I...
  • My Blog Tour is Almost Here!
    I've never done an official blog tour before, but with All Fall Down , I am pleased to announce I will be doing one.  The amazing Lexie ...
  • Do You Ever Wonder If It's Worth It?
    "In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins not by strength but by perseverance." - H. Jackson B...
  • The Writing Process--Tell Me Yours & I'll Tell You Mine
    I've been analyzing my writing process and I thought it might be fun to share it with you and see how it compares to your writing proces...
  • Book Review: Reforming Lord Ragsdale
    I know, I know, I'm reviewing another historical this week.  I'm just on a historical kick these days and Carla Kelly is my author o...
  • First Page Friday
    Well, since it's Friday the 13th, this is either a scary post or a lucky one.  I'll go for lucky. Thank you so much to both the subm...
  • Choosing Names for Your Characters
    So, after reading Debra's comment yesterday about the name "Grace" being too common, I went into a bit of panic mode since tha...
  • I Can Do Hard Things
    Yesterday my friend was telling me about how she was cleaning out her older son's room (who had just left on an LDS mission) and her dau...
  • Scarecrow and Mrs. King--How the Spy Business Has Changed
    So you all know that I'm in an editing marathon/crunch right now and things are going great/horrible.  I've become quite adept at mo...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (175)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (29)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (25)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (23)
    • ►  January (23)
  • ▼  2012 (283)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (26)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ►  July (23)
    • ►  June (25)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (22)
    • ▼  January (22)
      • This Crazy Thing I Did & Book Review In God Is Our...
      • Treasure Hunting
      • First Page Friday
      • Know Your Audience--Writing Tip
      • Word Count Wednesday
      • Book Review: Family by Design
      • The Dreaded Monday
      • First Page Friday
      • Choosing Names for Your Characters
      • Word Count Wednesday
      • Book Review: The Dark Lord
      • Martin Luther King Day
      • First Page Friday
      • Do You Ever Wonder If It's Worth It?
      • Word Count Wednesday
      • Late Book Review--Miss Delacourt Has Her Day
      • My Embarrassing Moment
      • First Page Friday
      • Writing Tip---Are You An Over-Describer?
      • Word Count Wednesday
      • Book Review: the Sweetest Kiss
      • New Year's Resolutions
  • ►  2011 (42)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (19)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile