CoulterBellonStephen

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Word Count Wednesday

Posted on 07:00 by Unknown
After the craziness of yesterday, I forgot to tell you guys about a writer's event I've been invited to be a part of this weekend.

It's called "The Profitable Author Event," and it will be in Salt Lake City this Saturday January 14, 2012
from 9 am – 1 pm at the Holiday Inn Express, 3036 S. Decker Lake Drive, West Valley City, UT. They're going to cover such topics as Book Publishing Secrets, How to Self-Publish on a Shoestring, How to Make Your Book a Bestseller, Do It Yourself Tricks and Top Ten New Author Mistakes to Avoid, just to name a few.

I'm going to be on a panel, and while it costs $97 to attend, if you come as my guest, I can get you in for $30, although guest seats are limited. So email me ASAP at juliecoulterbellon@gmail.com for the code to get you in. I'd love to see you there!

(You can click here for all the details)

Okay, on to Word Count Wednesday. It was a slower week for me this week, I only added about 500 words, but I did get some revising done, so I'm counting it as a success. I like the shape my manuscript is taking, and I'm excited to add some more word count to it this week. I'm crossing my fingers for a nice block of writing time. Cross your fingers for me, too, okay?

How did you do on your word count this week?
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • First Page Friday
    Well, after yesterday's comments, I just want to post the link to where you can get a hardcopy of All Fall Down.  You know, in case Jon ...
  • What's Your Editing Process?
    Today I am hunkered down working on these final edits.  I have babysitters set for my children, power snacks ready for me, and I think I...
  • My Blog Tour is Almost Here!
    I've never done an official blog tour before, but with All Fall Down , I am pleased to announce I will be doing one.  The amazing Lexie ...
  • Do You Ever Wonder If It's Worth It?
    "In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins not by strength but by perseverance." - H. Jackson B...
  • The Writing Process--Tell Me Yours & I'll Tell You Mine
    I've been analyzing my writing process and I thought it might be fun to share it with you and see how it compares to your writing proces...
  • Book Review: Reforming Lord Ragsdale
    I know, I know, I'm reviewing another historical this week.  I'm just on a historical kick these days and Carla Kelly is my author o...
  • Choosing Names for Your Characters
    So, after reading Debra's comment yesterday about the name "Grace" being too common, I went into a bit of panic mode since tha...
  • First Page Friday
    Well, since it's Friday the 13th, this is either a scary post or a lucky one.  I'll go for lucky. Thank you so much to both the subm...
  • Supporting the Cause of Literacy
    As most of you know, I am a big advocate of libraries and literacy.  I think that libraries are the great equalizer in that everyone has acc...
  • I Can Do Hard Things
    Yesterday my friend was telling me about how she was cleaning out her older son's room (who had just left on an LDS mission) and her dau...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (175)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (29)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (25)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (23)
    • ►  January (23)
  • ▼  2012 (283)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (26)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ►  July (23)
    • ►  June (25)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (22)
    • ▼  January (22)
      • This Crazy Thing I Did & Book Review In God Is Our...
      • Treasure Hunting
      • First Page Friday
      • Know Your Audience--Writing Tip
      • Word Count Wednesday
      • Book Review: Family by Design
      • The Dreaded Monday
      • First Page Friday
      • Choosing Names for Your Characters
      • Word Count Wednesday
      • Book Review: The Dark Lord
      • Martin Luther King Day
      • First Page Friday
      • Do You Ever Wonder If It's Worth It?
      • Word Count Wednesday
      • Late Book Review--Miss Delacourt Has Her Day
      • My Embarrassing Moment
      • First Page Friday
      • Writing Tip---Are You An Over-Describer?
      • Word Count Wednesday
      • Book Review: the Sweetest Kiss
      • New Year's Resolutions
  • ►  2011 (42)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (19)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile