CoulterBellonStephen

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Word Count Wednesday

Posted on 08:35 by Unknown
For those of you who are following my PaperWatch 2012, I am happy to tell you that HALF of my bedroom is now paper-free. HALF! I am so excited. It's taken me 25 days, but I'm so motivated to do the other half and I have to say, it's really done something for my peace of mind. It just makes me feel good.

What also makes me feel good is the fact that I have rewritten and edited fifty pages of my manuscript this week and then I wrote a new chapter. It's really coming along and I'm so excited. I'm not quite at my goal that I set for January, but I'm close.

How did you do this week?
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • First Page Friday
    Well, after yesterday's comments, I just want to post the link to where you can get a hardcopy of All Fall Down.  You know, in case Jon ...
  • What's Your Editing Process?
    Today I am hunkered down working on these final edits.  I have babysitters set for my children, power snacks ready for me, and I think I...
  • My Blog Tour is Almost Here!
    I've never done an official blog tour before, but with All Fall Down , I am pleased to announce I will be doing one.  The amazing Lexie ...
  • Do You Ever Wonder If It's Worth It?
    "In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins not by strength but by perseverance." - H. Jackson B...
  • The Writing Process--Tell Me Yours & I'll Tell You Mine
    I've been analyzing my writing process and I thought it might be fun to share it with you and see how it compares to your writing proces...
  • Book Review: Reforming Lord Ragsdale
    I know, I know, I'm reviewing another historical this week.  I'm just on a historical kick these days and Carla Kelly is my author o...
  • First Page Friday
    Well, since it's Friday the 13th, this is either a scary post or a lucky one.  I'll go for lucky. Thank you so much to both the subm...
  • Choosing Names for Your Characters
    So, after reading Debra's comment yesterday about the name "Grace" being too common, I went into a bit of panic mode since tha...
  • I Can Do Hard Things
    Yesterday my friend was telling me about how she was cleaning out her older son's room (who had just left on an LDS mission) and her dau...
  • Scarecrow and Mrs. King--How the Spy Business Has Changed
    So you all know that I'm in an editing marathon/crunch right now and things are going great/horrible.  I've become quite adept at mo...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (175)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (29)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (25)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (23)
    • ►  January (23)
  • ▼  2012 (283)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (26)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ►  July (23)
    • ►  June (25)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (22)
    • ▼  January (22)
      • This Crazy Thing I Did & Book Review In God Is Our...
      • Treasure Hunting
      • First Page Friday
      • Know Your Audience--Writing Tip
      • Word Count Wednesday
      • Book Review: Family by Design
      • The Dreaded Monday
      • First Page Friday
      • Choosing Names for Your Characters
      • Word Count Wednesday
      • Book Review: The Dark Lord
      • Martin Luther King Day
      • First Page Friday
      • Do You Ever Wonder If It's Worth It?
      • Word Count Wednesday
      • Late Book Review--Miss Delacourt Has Her Day
      • My Embarrassing Moment
      • First Page Friday
      • Writing Tip---Are You An Over-Describer?
      • Word Count Wednesday
      • Book Review: the Sweetest Kiss
      • New Year's Resolutions
  • ►  2011 (42)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (19)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile